Saturday, August 16, 2008

Super Saturday Sign-ups

Hi Sisters!

Super Saturday is coming up very soon and we really need to get everyone to sign-up and pay for their crafts as soon as possible.  To help make this easier for everyone to do, we have made this blog.  Over the next few days, all the crafts will be added to this blog along with the ability for you to sign-up for each craft.  

To sign-up, you can sign-up at Church OR you can leave a comment for the craft you want to sign-up for with the info asked for.  If you are not able to leave a comment or would rather not, you can email Michelle Webecke at michelle@webecke.com.

We are really excited about Super Saturday and hope you are as well!  And we hope this helps make it a little easier to sign-up for the various crafts.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele,
I would like to know the cost of the etched dishes and how much they will cost. Also, do you think one person could do three dishes and have time to do one clock? My email is roypoulsen@comcast.net. I am Betty Poulsen-331.8094.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele,
Ok, it is still Tues so, I am putting in my order.
I want a clock, an etched dish and a magnet board.
I will bring you the order form for the clock.
Who and when do we pay?
Also, I think I am going to put something different on the magnet board (not the vinyl saying that you are offering) so, will it be cheaper?
Thanks
Trisha Pinckney
722-4207
trisha@digis.net