Monday, August 18, 2008

Picture Frame/Board - Updated

6 comments:

eightloves said...

Pretty cute stuff!!! Great job on the blog design Michelle!

R Family said...

I would love to sign up for 3 of the $15 Frames. One paint color brown and 2 black. What are the riboon color choices?
Jaime Randall

Michelle said...

Pretty much any color - I should be able to find most. But the main ones I guess would be white, off-white, blue, pink, purple. What colors do you want? I will see what I can find.
Michelle

Angela said...

I would like to sign up for 3 of the $15 frames. One paint color brown and 2 black. Ribbon color off-white/cream. Thanks!

Tana said...

I would like to sign up for 1 of the $15 frames (Brown with cream ribbon) and 1 of the $10 frames (Brown with cream ribbon)

Angela said...

michelle - I would like to remove 1 of the black $15 frames. I will bring money tonight and paint too. So.. 2 $15 frames 1 black and 1 brown (cream ribbon)thanks!